Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy Women's Small Business Month to You!



Blessings loves!

Are you a woman business owner? Well, this post is for you! October is National Women's Small Business month and since I am an entrepreneur myself, I asked a few ladies what they like most about owning a business. This is what they had to say:


I love to share my knowledge and to inspire others. I love doing work that is meaningful to me, having more flexibility and connecting with other small business owners. 
–Moni Mills of Inspired Spirit Jewelry

The freedom to plan my own day! – Joy Diggs of B. Natural Apparel

The fact I get to do what I love! I wake up everyday and make pretty things! 
–Emma Burke 

I love being able to connect with women such as yourself!! Empowerment is my name and motivating women and others is my game....and I love it!!! 
–Christina Alexander of League of Extraordinary Women 

Doing what I love, and making a difference in the process. 
–T Alika Hickman of Give Back Buy Black

I absolutely love to see transformation take place in a woman's life to give her confidence to move forward and fulfill her God-given purpose...Doves Love! 
–Cynthia Patterson of Dove Ministries Inc. 

The opportunity to help others in a way I couldn't otherwise, as well as seeing God change me and others around me through this adventure. -Eva Popek of Jesus Rx

Having the opportunity to change lives by doing what I love! 
–Casey Sollock of She Shines Wellness

Check these ladies out by clicking the name of their business!


What do you love most about being a woman small business owner?



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

5 comments :

  1. I have two shops on etsy. Keepsakes By Katherine and Be Well Gifts and I have a blog graphics site Blog Art By Katherine too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a mom of six, online marketing consultant and independent business owner in the health and wellness industry, I have been working from home full-time for 10 years and love being an entrepreneur. I enjoy the freedom and flexibility to do what I love while still being able to keep family my first priority!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like the consensus is to change lives and be in control of their career.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning this is phenomenal I am a woman of God wife mom of 2 full time employee and blessed to be a part of Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry
    I am making women feel uplifted and beautiful with jewelry....
    www.tracilynnjewelry.net/3421

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!