Sunday, October 7, 2012

Handmade Phil. 4:13 Scripture Earring 5,000 Fan Appreciation Sale!

Blessings loves!


I hope you are having a beautiful Sunday! I enjoyed going to church today and spending time with my family!

Guess what?? We have reached over 5,000 Facebook Fans and 500 sales on our etsy site so it is time to celebrate!

You asked for them so we are premiering our Phil. 4:13 earrings at a special low price to celebrate you!! 


A great reminder that we can do anything with God on our side!



Sale ends Tuesday so get yours before they are gone!!


Get your handmade scripture earrings now at ChariT's Inspirational Creations!




~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!