An Affirmation for Change: Be Not Anxious, Rely on God!

And do not seek what you should eat or what you should drink, nor have an anxious mind. For all these things the nations of the world seek after, and your Father knows that you need these things. But seek the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added to you. 

-Luke 12:29-31



I have a BIG problem with being anxious about things and I have realized it is because something doesn't go my way or I am not in control of the outcome. I have to continue to remind myself that God is in control and I am not anyway! Duh lol!

My worrying will not change A THING!! It will probably make my day(s) worse because my emotions are out of wack! We don't want that! It is definitely a lifelong process and I have faith that I will learn to trust God more. Instead of freaking out, I will talk to God and ask Him to calm my spirit. 


What are you feeling anxious about and need to talk to God about today??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. My life is in high gear right now and I'm thinking that somewhere around the end of January it'll slow down!! My challenge is to believe that God has placed me right here and has given me all I need to put Him first as I take each day at a time. Thank you, Chari, for this uplifting blog. I'm so glad I read it today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore 1 Peter 5:7 around my neck (from JesusRx fear prescription) Cast all your anxieties on Him because He cares for you. That reminder of what I am to do and how much I am cared for helps me be obedient to do just what it says. Hope you enjoyed the "medicine". Keeping us focused on who is really in control is a great thing! Thanks ChariT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great reminder Chari. I too need to learn to give my cares over fully to Him and rest in His grace. Blessings Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please let mе know if you're looking for a author for your blog. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to writе sοmе contеnt foг your blοg in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blаst me an email if interesteԁ.
    Regards!
    Also see my web site - iphone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!