Yummy Smoothies for the Family and I!

Blessings loves! A while ago I blogged about taking the 10 Day Eating Challenge and I had such a great time learning about eating better and how it can effect our health. 
I recommend it to everyone I know! Check out my first post about it here.

Well, Casey of She Shines Wellness has me being conscience of the food that I purchase for my familyI love to make sure I have some healthy goodies (fruit and veggies) for 
great nutritious smoothies for the family!
I love the fact that my twins are 2 1/2 and already love smoothies!!

Here are a few goodies that I picked up from the store:


Time to make that smoothie!!!
Ingredients: spinach, walnuts, flaxseed, strawberries, half a frozen banana, 
blueberries, and almond milk!


Smoothie time for me and the little ones!!


Little momma being impatient and trying to grab her smoothie lol!


What is your favorite smoothie to make?


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Your smoothies look delicious! One thing that I have tried recently is making extra smoothies when I have a little more time and freezing them in single-serving containers. I sprinkle a little bit of Fruit Fresh on the top (to keep the color pretty!) and then pop them in the freezer. On busy mornings, when I don't have time to make anything healthy for breakfast, I have a frozen smoothie. I either defrost it in the microwave or throw it in my work bag, and it is thawed by the time I get to work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!