NHH's Natural You Mixer July! I had a blast!

Blessings loves!


I had a great opportunity to vend at Naturally Happy Hair's Natural You Mixer on July 30th and I had a GREAT time!! We were back at The Ensemble Theatre here in Houston, TX! I didn't take any pictures but found a few that I jumped in and a few of my lovely customers/supporters!


Here is Felicia posing in front of Naturally Happy Hair's banner and ROCKING her 'Good Hair' hoops!



The hoops Felicia is rocking!





Another lovely customer, Tyrika of Mainelement: Love, and I!


These are the gorgeous custom earrings Tyrika is rocking!


I had such a great time and met some wonderful ladies and guys!

I also got these HOTTTT handmade crochet earrings from Dope Crochet!
Love her and my new purple earrings lol!



What meetups to you like to attend??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Comments