Friday, August 24, 2012

25% Off Handmade Inspirational Jewelry Sale!

Blessings loves!

I hope you are having a wonderful Friday!! If you follow me on facebook or have visited our Etsy site lately you know I will be taking a vacation from August 26th - September 2nd, 2012! Momma needs a little break lol! 


To celebrate I would like to offer special a gift to you! Whoo hoo!!!




Here are a few of our hot inspirational pieces!







All inspirational jewelry purchased today with PayPal will be 
shipped out tomorrow morning
(Excludes custom orders.) Sale ends tonight at 11:59pm CST!


Come see us at ChariT's Inspirational Creations today!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

3 comments :

  1. Tweeted your blog! Hope you have a successful sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing blog! More power to you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!