Friday, July 20, 2012

Fashionista Friday: How to ROCK your inspirational jewelry!


Blessings loves!
People often wonder what outfits they can wear with my inspirational jewelry. When they come by CIC's booth at shows they are trying to picture what outfit they have, in what colors ect. So I thought I would do a series showing outfits that my handmade jewelry would go great with! Hope you enjoy!

Let's begin!

I found this over at Polyvore! I love love love this outfit! Don't you??
The blouse, pencil skirt, and belt are HOT!!! 
 I love the shoes too but they are a bit high for me lol.


Untitled #424Untitled #424 by johnna-cameron featuring strappy leather sandals

Instead of the plain hoops I would add a bit of bling and meaning to the outfit with 
these beautiful handmade earrings by yours truly!







How would you ROCK these beautiful 'HERO' earrings??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

2 comments :

  1. Great idea! I have this outfit on my Pinterest board and think your earrings are a PERFECT match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling this outfit! For some reason, my pencil skirt has been buried for years (what's my problem?). Now that they're coming back, I'd like to sport this outfit with a few splashes of color. Teal shoes & accessories = FLAIR!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!