Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Top 6 Inspirational Father's Day Gifts for Dad!

Blessings everyone!

For those doing your last minute shopping for Father's Day gifts or getting ideas together for next year, I have a few wonderful gift ideas just for you! 
Of course they are inspirational too! 
These are some great unique handmade finds I came upon over at Etsy! Enjoy! 


Check these cuff links out at Kristin Victoria Designs!


Check out this AWESOME shirt at Signature Tshirts!


I love this! Check out this money clip at The Quaint and The Curious!


Such a beautiful card! Check it out at Monkey Mind Design!


Check out this cool mug at Precision Engraving!

Last but not least and One of my faves:

Check it out at Accessory A la mode!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

14 comments :

  1. Great blog! Wonderful Fathers Day finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the T-Shirt! Would love to give these to my sons who are awesome dads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great gift ideas!! I especially like the card about the greatest gift. I'm married to the best father in the world and he's a great example of believing in his children.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful selections of Dad gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome Chari! Thank you for the suggestions :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fathers day card...awesome finds Chari!

    Many thanks - Terry
    The Quaint and The Curious

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Wish I saw this a week ago!! Next year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chari, Thank you so much for mentioning my Father's Day Key Chain!!!!! I am so grateful to you. You have gorgeous items. Happy Father's Day to all the Dads :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to gift to their father on father day AWESOME shirt that's great .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a nice and awesome inspiration gift for father day i like all gift ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!