Happy Father's Day to my hubby!

Blessings everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day weekend! 
I enjoyed shopping for my hubby and bought him a few inspirational gifts!
As a wife, I think it is important that we keep our husbands inspired!
My husband has really been a blessing to me and made me appreciate 
and respect the role of being a responsible father to his children. 
I am SO grateful for that because I haven't always felt this way. 
God is always moving!

Here is what I bought!

Barack whipped body/hair butter by Nia's Naturally Beautiful:


Two cups I bought him from Mardel Christian Book store. 
When I saw the black one I was so in shock and said Thank you Lord! 
It has our twins names on it lol.


The back has the scripture Jeremiah 29:11.


The top of his tea canister. Which is filled with Teavana tea. Yum!


Closeup of his bag. Love it.


I also bought him these beautiful handmade cuff links 
which I listed in my Top 6 Inspirational Gifts for Dad:


Check these cuff links out at Kristin Victoria Designs!


He was so grateful and asked how much I spent which I usually ask him lol!
I love making my hubby feel special!

What did you give or get for Father's Day??



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you made him feel so special

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband gave me and my son a list and we got almost everything on it for him! The best was that he just wanted to spend the day at a beautiful local park on Lake Ontario with us and eat subs (no cooking!). It was really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, how sweet! it is fun to love on our hubbys sometimes since they so often do that for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post! I love "Your future is as bright as the promises of God." Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!