Saturday, May 12, 2012

Naturally You Mixer!

Blessings beautiful!

Last Monday I had the pleasure of selling my inspirational jewelry at Naturally Happy Hair's 
Naturally You Mixer. It was held at the Ensemble Theatre and was so much fun! 
Soul Sister of Soul Sister Haircare hosted the show. LOVE her!! 

There was hair styling tutorials.


Yes, standing room only!



3 minute quick hairstyle contest!

Tamara of Natural Hair Rules styling her hair.


Iknowlee video blogger working on her quick style. Love her hair! 


And the winner is....iknowlee!
Check her out at iknowlee on Youtube


Yours truly at my table! 





There was a product swap too! I got these:


There was also a fashion contest, poetry performance, and MAD giveaways!!! Lol.



Naturall Nicky and I! She is a fellow momma of twins! She mentioned CIC in her 
blog post about the mixer as well! Check it out Naturally Nicky.



Crystal (co-founder of NHH), Tierra, and I! 
Go Naturally Nappy Hair!! 

Check them out on facebook Here!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

1 comment :

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!