Inspirational Find! Candle Addiction Soy Candles are TRULY Addicting!

Hello everyone!!

Well I have another inspirational find for you and I LOVE it!!!
I have been searching for some good soy candles and came across Candle Addiction on facebook. As I always do, I watched her page and products for a while. Then when she had a sale I decided to purchase a candle from her! There were SO MANY to choose from but I chose honeysuckle jasmine. I miss honeysuckle from when I was a child (yummy) and my hubby loves jasmine. When I received my package in the mail, I had a big surprise
She had sent some extra soy melts! Yay!!


My hubby LOVES the Egyptian Amber soy melts and he is still burning them!

The Honeysuckle Jasmine candle smells sooooooooo good! 
One of the inspirational tips I share on my facebook fan page is to surround yourself with relaxing scents. You know I need to relax running a business and raising twin toddlers lol! This candle did it for me! 

Addicting indeed! lol! Whew!!



My candle is getting low and I am very sad about that! Lol. 
I need to save up so I can buy like.....5 more lol!

Check them out at Candle Addiction


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Comments

  1. aaaaww thank you so much for taking the time to do this! :)))))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!