Gift Ideas for Mom! CIC handmade earring feature!


Happy Sensational Saturday!
Well I am feeling SENSATIONAL today!! Why??
I have been blessed AGAIN yayyy! My Hematite and Bronze cross earrings have
been chosen as a GREAT FIND at On Fire For Handmade!! Whoo hoo!!
Go ChariT's Inspirational Creations


The theme for this week is Gift Ideas for Mom
All handmade goodies for mom on Mother's Day!
But I need your help! I need your vote! 


Please Vote for my handmade earrings and help me win FREE ad space & more!! 
You know us entrepreneurs need all the help we can get lol!

**To VOTE visit GREAT FINDS and click ChariT's in the voting poll 
on the lower right side of the page.

Guess what?? You can vote once a day yay! 

Voting ends on Friday May 11th!


Thanks so much for your support everyone!! Please share with your friends! :)

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Comments

  1. really great stuff, I know more than a couple of women who love to get some of a similar style ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!