Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rocking my Natural Hair Up do and loving it!

Happy FRO-licious Friday everyone! I  hope you all are doing well! I looooooove having talented friends! I am not a talented person when it comes to my hair, but I have a 
home girl who hooks me up! This is my latest hair style! 
I am also rocking my autism awareness earrings as well! ;)



A miss shot but I still thought it looked good lol!


Bird's eye view!


I love it! She did my little girl's hair too! Check her fan page out at Beauty and Sweets!

How are you rocking your hair today?


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

1 comment :

  1. Motivational Keynote Speaker


    I like in this blog very helpful and important information in this blog thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!