Monday, April 16, 2012

NHH's Natural You Hair Mixer! Get your Hair Ready!!

Happy Motivational Monday and Blessings everyone! I am SUPER excited about an upcoming event I am blessed to be a part of! We all love to take the BEST care of our hair and meet others who are on a quest to do the same! Check out this cool event! 

NHH's Natural You Mixer on Monday, April 30th from 6:00-8:00 pm 
3535 Main Street Houston, TX 77002


Enjoy guest speakers, hairstyling tutorials, product samples, knowledge exchange, mingling with other naturals, door prizes, gifts and more! The first 25 to arrive will receive an NHH Swag Bag full of goodies! Also, please bring any new or gently used (50% or less) hair products for the product swap!

And of course Yours Truly will be selling my handmade inspirational jewelry at the event! ;-)



If you are on Facebook, RSVP hereNatural You Hair Mixer!

See you there!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!