Make Your Vision Plain! My Vision Board is complete!

Hello loves!

For a while I have been wanting to put together a vision board but I never sat down and did it! Lol! Well, I finally took the time and went through my Oprah magazines ect and clipped out inspirational words and pictures that I felt related to my goals in life! 
My goals include eating healthy, thinking positively, inspiring others, 
spending more time with my familybecoming financially healthy and more!

Here is a picture of my poster board and clippings!


A few of the words I cut out!

 

After this, I bought a glue stick and got to work!

And here it is....

I love my new vision board! It is my desktop photo and I plan to frame it soon!

I also had many words left over which I may put into frames and hang around the house.


What about you? Have you made YOUR VISION plain?


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Comments

  1. My vision is plain but not so visibly organized!! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy looking at others efforts at journaling their vision. One day I need to do that. I bought "The Creative Entrepreneur" but never got around to doing it. One day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool to have an inspiration board. I teach a class online at creative workshops ning. Another teacher has a creative board class using art and words in the e-course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the vacation spot in the bottom left hand corner. Congrats on finishing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!