In a League of our own! A Blessed Time of networking!

Blessings everyone!

Last month I had the pleasure of vending with some inspiring ladiesThe League of Xtraordinary Women! There were many wonderful and empowering women there looking 
to connect with others like themselves!

Ms. Dawniel of Your Girl Power spoke about being empowered and we had the chance to make vision boards as well! I have been working on mine and finally finished it! 
I will be posting about it later! :)

Here I am setting up my table!


Myself and motivational speaker/author of Journey to Self Love, Chana Kurtz!




A fellow vendor selling Christian and inspirational apparel!
I ALMOST spent some money at that table. Lol!


Showing off the book I won! :)
(Also, my League shirt!)


My table yay!


Toni, speaker and author of Chemical Suicide
rocking her inspirational ankh earrings!


The founder of The League of Xtraordinary Women, Christina and I!
This lady ROCKS!!!



Showing off her custom hoops made by yours truly! :)


Check out their facebook page here!.
I love fellow shipping with other inspirational and motivated people! What about you??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Comments