Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Are You Listening to God?? Inspirational Find!

It's time for my inspirational pick of the week!

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. Listen to the voice of God... 


Don't you just love that? C28 Christian Apparel has done it again!




I LOVE the message on this shirt, plus the visual of the head phones because I Loooove music! lol! My hubby said he wants the shirt and the headphones lol! Smh. 

To see more pictures of this shirt, check it out  at c28.com!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!