Wear Purple Day for Epilepsy Awareness! I'm Rocking my Purple! Are You?

Happy Motivational Monday everyone!

Everyone knows Purple is my faaaaaaavorite color! :)
I am also a lover of supporting causes and guess what?? 
Today is Wear Purple Day for Epilepsy Awareness


What is epilepsy? 
Epilepsy is a seizure disorder
Epilepsy is a condition of the brain that is characterized by recurrent seizures. Approximately one in ten people will experience at least one seizure during a lifetime. 

You can find out more about Purple Day here or check out their facebook page here.

Here I am ROCKING my purple!


(You can view the epilepsy awareness earrings I am wearing above here at 

LOVE this video about epilepsy!!


Have an awesome day and be sure to ROCK your purple today! 
Share your picture on our facebook page if you do!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!



Comments