Inspirational Find: Proverbs Woman....31 to be Exact!

Who can find a virtuous wife?
For her worth is far above rubies.
-Proverbs 31:10



Happy Wonderful Wednesday!

Being a Proverbs 31 woman and wife has been on my mind A LOT lately. Which you can tell by my previous blog posts lol! I want to be the woman that God has placed me on this earth to become. I then saw this video below circulating around facebook and on tumblr. So I had to take a listen since I looooooove spoken word. The video is by 31status which aims to show young girls what a Proverbs 31 woman should be. I went to their website and I Love it!!! So inspirational and motivational! You should check it out...after viewing this video first of course. Lol. Enjoy!





~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Comments

  1. That's an important message for our young girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is an exciting program! Thank you for introducing me to it. The website is also a blessing! I'm so encouraged when I hear about these kind of programs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!