Cause Awareness Month: March

Hello everyone!


Many of you know that I love to create handmade jewelry to support different causes so I thought I would share the causes that are recognized this month!


Women's History Month 
National Brain Injury Awareness Month
National Colorectal Awareness Month
National Eye Donor Appreciation Month
National Kidney Month
National Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month

National Nutrition Month
National Poison Prevention Week
National Sleep Awareness Week
National Workplace Eye Health & Safety Month
Problem Gambling Awareness Week 

Read Across America Day
Good Samaritan Involvement Day
National Diabetes Day 
National Peace Corps Day
National Tuberculosis Day 



Have any of these causes affected you?

Don't just stop at this blog post, google these causes, facebooktweetpin them 
and more!!






~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Comments

  1. This is great information to know. I'm sure most people aren't aware either (no pun intended). Thank you for sharing.

    Ready for next month? National Poetry Month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!