Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year Love Jewelry Sale Time!!!

Happy Wonderful Wednesday and Leap Year to ya!

I am so glad to see this day! We all know some didn't make it! I am EXCITED about upcoming opportunities!! I have found out about more 
women's conferences coming up this year....yay!!! God is so good
My hubby is loving his new job and the little ones are being themselves lol!

Well guess what?? It's sale time!!!

Because I just looooooooove February (It's my birthday month! lol) and it's Leap Year...
I have a special discount for you!



Yep yep 35% off all inspirational jewelry on the site! 

Visit us at ChariT's Inspirational Creations to Save Now!

Enjoy your extra day!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!