Guess What I Got?? The Power of a Praying Wife and Husband!

Happy Motivational Monday everyone!!!

After hearing good things from a few friends of mine and then my fans on my
 facebook page, I decided to purchase....

The Power of a Praying Wife and The Power of a Praying Husband for Christmas. 
I got my hubby the audio book because he HATES to read lol! 


I am on chapter 8 I believe and guess what?? My hubby has listened to the book twice!! 
He beat me, twice! Lol! I am quite a busy lady though!
I have quite a few chapters to go and will be doing a review when I finished!


   Got these at ChristianBook.com for 30% off!





If you follow my fan page on facebook, I asked for your prayers for my husband as he had interviews for a new job a few weeks back....well, guess what?? He got it!!! YAY!!! 

God is SO AMAZING!!! Moving up in his career and a bit more money too! You know a SAHM can appreciate that!! So proud of my hubby and blessed to 
celebrate this victory with him! 

What victories are you celebrating today?? 

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Comments

  1. I have had Power of the Praying Wife for years and recently bout Power of Praying for Your Adult Children. Great books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Power of a Praying Wife. Also love that your blog provides confirmation for me...I began 31 days of praying for my husband this morning...perhaps you'll stop by and read it...http://treatmetoafeast-beloved.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-am-always-praying-for-my-husband.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband likes to listen to audio books on his way to work. It never dawned on me to get him books like these. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see you're back and full of life as usual. Kudos to you and your husband for supporting each other. "Isn't that what marriage is about?" Someone may ask but you can tell from the statistics that does not always happen.

    Continued success in your personal and professional life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, Love, Love your blog! I have Power of a praying wife... I didn't even know there was a book for husbands. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a blessing your husband received the job! God is truly good! And the books look very interesting! Let me know what you think. Gonna have to chk these books out! Thanks for letting us know! Bless u sis!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!