Getting ready for Valentine's Day Yay!!

Blessings everyone!
I have been a busy busy lady since coming back from my aunt's funeral 
(which I will blog about soon.) Getting ready for this month and working on my 
Handmade Valentine's Day earrings! Great gifts for yourself and the ones you love!

Check them out below!




Who says Valentine's Day has to be pink?? Only one pair left!!



Another TOP seller
I had to order more charms because of the requests coming in for these beauties! 



Yellow Circle of Love Earrings...



For the purple lovers like myself! lol I LOVE these!!!!



And more!!

View more inspirational jewelry for Valentine's Day or ANY day on my Etsy site at

Thanks so much for your support!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Comments

  1. love your pieces they look great. i found you via Curl Rehab bloghop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!