Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Unexpected gifts for me yippee!!

Happy Wonderful Wednesday everyone!

I hope you are having a great week! I am super excited about vending at the 
Southwestern Black Student Leadership Conference this Saturday!
A few months ago, yes I am VERY late with this post lol! My hubby went to an Insanity workout workshop in Arlington. When we talked on the phone, he said he had a gift for me. So I am thinking ok....what could he have gotten me from an insanity workshop?? Lol! Well he comes home and gives me this Michaels bag. I am like Ohhhhh Lord. He likes to go what I call 'overboard' on gifts. He told me in one of the other rooms, they were having a beading expo so he went and got some things for me. So I look in the bag and he has gotten me two displays plus the pictures below. The charms are all sterling silver. 


I love purple! :)



I was like boyyyyyyy I'm gonna kill you for spending this much on me! 
Even though I was kinda happy on the inside hee hee. 

I have just started to use the charms an example you can see below. These are also my first inspirational pandora style key chains! A custom order for a customer!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

1 comment :

  1. I love pruple too. Those peace signs and music notes are so cute...love them!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!