Thursday, January 12, 2012

Our Natural Hair Earrings are BACK!!

Happy Frolicious Friday everyone!

Are you glad it's Friday?? Well Thank God I Am Fabulous! So are you!
Remember the Natural Hair Hoops I blogged about previously that sold out at the 
Nzuri Natural Hair Showcase?? 
Well they are back and I have added some more beauties to the mix!!
I have been expanding my I Love My Hair jewelry line and my fans are loving itYay!

I am advertising on a few natural hair blogs as well!

Check out my short video below!
Great from those who love hair as well!


You can check out these and more inspirational jewelry at ChariT's Inspirational Creations!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

4 comments :

  1. I wish it were Friday again. Great video!

    Btw, thank you so fairy much for participating in Treasury Tuesday last week. I hope to see you there again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love the earrings! and thank you for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you much ladies!!

    You are very welcome Untrainedmom!!

    ~Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody essentially lend a hand to make critically posts I would state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular put up incredible. Excellent process!
    Godinger Dublin Crystal Set of 12 Iced Beverage Glasses

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!