Friday, December 23, 2011

My Nzuri Natural Hair Health and Beauty Showcase Recap!

Happy Fro-licious Friday everyone!


I hope you are having a great end to your week! As many of you know I vended at the 
Nzuri Natural Hair Health and Beauty Showcase on Dec. 10th and 11th! It was HUGE! There were so many beautiful women and men there! I had a great time! I worked my table by myself and will have to have other people help me with big shows like this in the future because I didn't get to walk around and mingle. :-( My camera was a no go so I used my trusty phone to take pictures. Thank ya Jesus! Lol.


Check out my quick recap! Enjoy!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

1 comment :

  1. Human Hair Extensions

    These are such awesome suggestions. I have been searching for to take better appropriate medical proper proper care of my hair and have never noticed of those leave in ideas. Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!