CIC at the Nzuri Natural Hair Showcase and Why You Should Attend!

Happy Sensational Saturday everyone!!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I am SUPER EXCITED about vending at the 
Nzuri Natural Hair Health and Beauty Showcase Dec. 10th and 11th!
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Lol! I have never done an event this big and can't wait! 
Plus I can't wait to meet all of the beautiful people that will be there!
Can't wait to get my hair done for this event!

New I Love My Hair earrings that I just created for the Showcase!




Well enough about me! ;)

Here are a few things that you will be apart of when you attend the showcase:

1. Educational and Empowering classes and workshops just for you! They include: Life After the Big Chop, The Political and Social Side of Natural Hair and much more!!

2. Top natural hair stylist showcase! Going to be HOT!

3. Natural Hair Bloggers and Vbloggers such as: This Hair of Mine, The Hair Gurl, beautifulbrwnbabydol and more!

  




4. Miss Happy Headed Pageant showcasing young ladies 4-17 who wear their hair naturally!

5. Live entertainment by Houston's own Alicia James



6. Nzuri Top Natural Beauty Model Competition!



7. Swag Bags for the first 500 people courtesy of Miss Jessie's! 


8.  There will be many small business owners there selling their handmade jewelry,  natural hair shirts, scarves, hats and much much more!! Get your Christmas shopping done for yourself and your loved ones with creative and unique gifts! 
Come support some of the BEST vendors  in Texas for lots of shopping! 

Including Yours Truly! ;) 
I am busy getting ready and would love for you to stop by my booth at #402!


You can see the SHOWCASE Lineup HERE.

Get your tickets here:


See you there!!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. I'm so excited!! Can't wait to see all your new goodies AND to be part of the Bloggersphere :) Great post Chari!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!