Thursday, December 15, 2011

I am Grateful for Helping Hands!

Happy Thankful Thursday everyone!
It's that time again!


What am I Thankful for today??

1. God's amazing grace and inspiration!
2. The Nzuri Natural Hair Showcase this weekend. It was BANANAS! lol
3. Insight. It is a powerful thing!
4. Seeing my little sisters, brother, and mom this weekend. It was a quick visit but I love my family!
5. A friend who loves my babies like they are her own and watches them for me during events. Yay!
6. People with beautiful spirits! I Love it! You can just feel their positive energy without them saying a word!
7. His smile. :)
8. A business mindset. I don't want to stay where I am, I want to keep moving and growing!!
9. Helpful Hands and Hearts. :)
10. External motivators. They are sometimes the push I need to take it to the next level!


*It's important to remain grateful so you do not lose your focus in life.*


What are you Thankful for Today??

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!