Christmas Sale Time and Kwanzaa coming soon too!

Happy Wonderful Wednesday everyone!

Hope all is well with you and yours!

The Nzuri Natural Hair Showcase this weekend was BANANAS!!! Still have to do a post about it but I have been busy catching up on custom orders for Christmas! 
Speaking of, I am having a Christmas sale!! 

20% Off Handmade Inspirational jewelry on my site!!


Inspire someone this holiday season and visit my shop here:

I have also just signed up for the Pre-Kwanzaa Holiday Market this Saturday 
and a few more events!
God blessed me with the courage so I am booking events right on up! Lol.
If you are in the Houston area, I would love to see you!


Now back to these custom orders! 



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Comments