Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Are you a Proverbs 31 Woman? Get this FREE ebook!

Happy Wonderful Wisdom Wednesday everyone!
I am enjoying my mini-vacation as grandma watches the little ones though I miss them so! Lol.


Guess what?? I have a new inspirational find for you today!
Courtney from Women Living Well has produced her first Ebook and it is completely FREE!
You know I love free inspirational goodies and I love reading her blog posts and youtube videos as well! They keep my humbled and life in perspective as a Christian woman and wife.


I wanted to share this goodie with you! It describes how to apply Proverbs 31 to your life. I haven't completed the ebook but I like what I have read so far! 


Click the picture below to receive your FREE blessing!








~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

2 comments :

  1. Can't wait to check out the eBook! Proverbs 31 is one of my favorite parts of the Bible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Thank you so much for sharing my ebook with your readers!!! You are just beautiful inside and out! May God bless you richly in the new year!!!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!