Infant Loss Awareness and Mommies to be!

Happy Wonderful Wednesday!

If you are a fan on facebook, twitter, or my blog, you know last month I did my best to spread the word about Domestic Violence and Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Well, a mother on facebook bought to my attention that October is also
 Infant Loss Awareness month.
She lost two babies and wondered if I had any jewelry for this cause which I did not.
So of course I created a bracelet in tribute!
She loved the bracelet but said she would not be able to pay for it.

Guess what??

Someone saw her comment on facebook, contacted me, and
paid for the bracelet for her!
Isn't that a blessing!??


So I figured I would make some earrings for a friend who is expecting a baby girl.
I gave these to her at the baby shower and she loved them!
Some else also requested and bought a pair for a friend as well! :)


I also made these for a mom with or expecting a baby boy!
Too cute!


You can purchase these at ChariT's Inspirational Creations!


I am out of baby feet charms for now but I have a few pacifier and stroller charms I may put to good use!

I thank God for helping me expand my inspirational jewelry line in ways that I had never thought of!
May the blessings keep flowing!!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. Hi! How much for the infant loss bracelet?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!