I Love New Opportunities! Thankful Thursdays!

Happy Thankful Thursday loves!!
I hope your week is going GREAT!!!



What am I Thankful for today?

1. God!
2. Another day to praise Him and motivate others!
3. The health of my family! We had a bug last week....ooo wee it wasn't pretty!
4. Small business class I am taking. I am learning alot! :)
5. The small things. Like the color PURPLE! Yay! :)
6. Sales!! Yay! Thanks so much for your support everyone! Muah!
7. Charity events where I am selling my inspirational jewelry including:
8. That my mother has made it to see another birthday! Happy Birthday mom!
9. That I have married friends who can let me know it will be all right when I started to get stressed. Got to love them! :)
10. The bulletin boards my mom gave me! You can see one in use below! :)

Keeping my new beads here until I put them in my bottles in my jewelry table. 
Now I have a little more room to breathe and work lol!


What are you thankful for today??



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments