Thursday, November 17, 2011

I love Family! Thankful Thursdays!

Happy Thankful Thursday evening loves!
I am a bit late with this post lol! 
I have been busy with the family and getting ready for another event 
tomorrow evening! Yay!! :)


What am I thankful for today?


1. A loving God
2. My loving family!
3. That my husband is on vacation! Yay! Inside help! lol
4. Our college homecoming is this weekend! Yay!! SET YO HOMECOMING OUT!! lol
5. For clarity.
6. Holiday shoppers! ;-)
7. My little ones learning to pronounce their words more!
8. Grandma who can watch them a few times a week. What a blessing!
9. Michael Jackson Experience...it is helping me get back in shape! :)
10. LIFE!!


What are you thankful for today??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

2 comments :

  1. Hi Chari!

    I love this list. I'm a SAHM too. It's snowing here in Vancouver and I'm grateful for experiencing it. You've reminded me to make these lists more often too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question :) When will you announce the winner of earring giveaway? :)

    Greetings from Poland! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!