Saturday, November 26, 2011

I Have Been Featured! Vote and Help Me Win!

Happy Small Business Saturday everyone!!

I hope you enjoyed your Black Friday shopping and stayed safe out there!! 

I have been blessed yet again today! My I Love My Hair Earrings have been chosen as a GREAT FIND over at On Fire For Handmade!! Yay!! 

The theme for this week is GIFTS OF LOVE.


Please vote for my earrings and help me win FREE ad space!! (fingers crossed!) lol

*To vote visit GREAT FINDS and click ChariT in the voting poll on the 
lower left side of the page.

Voting ends on Saturday Dec. 3rd!

Thanks so much for your support!!

******

Don't forget to shop small today!!

Visit our website at ChariT's Inspirational Creations!

35% off all inspirational jewelry!! Ends Nov. 28th at 11:59pm!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

3 comments :

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!