I am Thankful That I am Aware! Thankful Thursdays!

Happy Thursday loves! 
I have been busy creating, taking care of the little ones and hubby and spreading the word about Domestic Violence Awareness month this month!

Thankful Thursday Time!


What am I thankful for today?


1. God! (He is SO good to me!)
2. Patience (If I didn't have much...life would be MUCH harder! lol)
3. Inspirational website like Hay House!
4. Domestic Violence and Breast Cancer awareness month and my passion to spread the word!
5. My new fall inspirational jewelry line! ;)
6. Shrimp and lemon pepper seasoning yum! I Loooooove it!! Lol :)
7. My supportive facebook fans! :)
8. My mother raising us right! (Can't take that for granted!)
9. My daughter fake sneezing and covering her mouth just so we can say bless you. It's too cute!  (She is mocking EVERYBODY now lol!)
10. Life! (R.I.P Steve Jobs of Apple.)

What are you thankful for today??

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments