The Holidays are coming! Thankful Thursdays!

Happy Thankful Thursday!!
I know I am late with this post lol!
I have been busy with orders that I had to mail out today!


What am I thankful for today?


1. God who is SO good to me!
2. Connecting with more Christian and empowering organizations. Yay!
3. The health of my babies. :)
4. Rain. I love the sound! So relaxing!
5. A rise in sales...whoo hoo! lol
6. My customers and fans who spread the word. Thank ya! Word of mouth is Grrrrreat!! :-D
7. Etsy Holiday Boot Camp! Helping me get my shop ready for the holidays!
8. Free online SCORE workshops! Yippee! Helped me update my shop for SEO. :) Can you tell I have been researching more??
9. My hubby got a promotion yay!! God is good!
10. The Holiday season, this is my second while in business and it is starting out pretty good!

What are you thankful for today??



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. Chari,
    I am so inspired by your blog!! I gave my life to our Lord God 39 years ago ~ Praise the King! Diagnoised with diabetes 49 years ago. Married to my high school sweetheart for 33 yrs. We have 1 son and a beautiful daughter in law<3 Diabetes has taken away the sight in 1 eye and I am legally blind in the other ~ I will not give in to crumbling. My nursing career is no longer ~ I am now in the ceramic business! TY for your inspiration!!! God is AWESOME! {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a Christian or a New Ager? Just wondering because you've listed Wayne Dyer and The Secret on your sidebar as places for inspiration??? Seriously? The Secret is anti-christian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anonymous! I am a Christian. Thanks so much for asking! ~Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Suwanee and anonymous! So glad I have inspired you! Keep on going! He is able!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!