An Abusive Relationship; Her Testimony

Happy Testify Tuesday friends!


I hope you are having a great week! In an effort to spread the word about Domestic Violence Awareness month, I am doing a post each week about Domestic Violence during the month of October! You can see my previous post HERE.

This week I am featuring ButterflySoul8 who commented on one of my posts on my facebook page saying that she was in an abusive relationship. So of course I asked if she would share and you shared this video with me. So brave! Thanks Nicky! 
Enjoy and PLEASE pass along!






~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. Thank you for bringing light to this. I was in an abusive relationship once, also. It could easily happen to anyone, and posts like this really help women who think there isn't a way out. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey momma! No problem! We have to spread the word! ~Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!