Thank God for Family! Thankful Thursdays!

Happy Thankful Thursday! 

I have been busy busy and I am trying to recoup...trying...lol! My little ones have colds again because of the weather change during our trip. :-(  Little man has more teeth coming in too! Hope they get better soon!


What am I thankful for today??


1. An Almighty God!
2. When I sit on the floor in the living room and my babies attack me! Lol, love it! :)
3. Traveling Grace
4. Time with my family. It was so great to watching my niece, sisters, and mom play with the babies :)
5. All those helping to donate items, spread the word, and fight the wild fires near us!
6. Grrrrrreat naps! Lol. (I need to learn to take them more!)
7. All natural hair/skin products! (All of those chemicals are a MESS!)
8. Nia's Naturally Beautiful for my hair! :) LOVE that stuff!!
9. Milano Chocolate Cookies! Looooooooooove these!!! Yummmmmmmy!
10. A Great Vending experience at the Natural Hair Festival! Pictures coming tomorrow!


What are you grateful for today??


Gratitude is the memory of the heart.  ~Jean Baptiste Massieu, translated from French

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. Hmmm...

    That my baby started high school and actually seems happy now that all the nerves are gone!!

    That you are safe from the fires and I pray it stays that way!

    My husband, John, is the most INCREDIBLE cook and loves to do it!!

    Now I have a question for you...
    I have been using Luster's Pink Hair Lotion and Glosser on my hair for years. Is there a better - more natural way to go?? Please share!! LOL Don't really dig the smell of the Pink products either!

    Hope the weekend is GREAT for you and yours!!
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww congrats! Yes, I am glad the fires stayed away, God is good!

    I don't know of an alternative but I will ask around for you! ~Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!