Saturday, September 24, 2011

Rent a Camera and a Hook Up!

Happy Sensational Saturday!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend! God blessed me with a few favors this week! Blessing #1 My friend gave me her old mannequin (Free ninety nine!) to use as a display for my earrings.  Thank God because I needed it! Blessing #2 I borrowed a friend's Expensive camera and took a few updated pictures of my earrings on the mannequin.     Way better than my normal pictures! Lol. Here are a few!





Now I just need photoshop...lol. 

Have you gotten any hookups on your display items lately?


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

6 comments :

  1. Wow! Your pictures look fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice detail in those photos!

    I like the third one with the globe and the blue beads with little dark lines in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute earrings! Very talented!
    I'm a new follower from the hop!
    Have a great week!
    nancy
    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Zuda and Julia!


    :) Thank you AsteropeBC I love those earrings too!

    Thanks Nancy checking out your blog!

    ~Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun designs! The photos look wonderful as well. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!