Friday, September 9, 2011

Natural Hair Festival Recap Fro-Licious Fridays!

Happy Fro-licious Friday lovelies!


I pray you had a grrrreat week! I am doing well! Searching for more vending opportunities...you know church conventions and such. Just don't know where to look! lol


I mentioned in a previous post about looking forward to vending at the Natural Hair Festival in Dallas, TX and I had a GREAT TIME! Yay!! It was great to meet beautiful natural men and women and of course make some great sales! God is good! :) I enjoyed meeting the other vendors and seeing Isis, Veola, and other people do their thing on the stage! Made me feel SO proud! :)


Oh yeah with the tent issue....the night before I put it up myself for practice...mannnn it took FOREVER! lol. But when I got there, two guys put it up for me and then two other guys took it down when it was time for me to leave....can you say BLESSED!?? lol


Here are a few pictures from the festival!


It's me!


Isis doing her thing!


My tent! Yay!


A Shot of my table...


View more pictures from the festival HERE

Enjoy your weekend!!

Quote for today:

‎"If we cover our sin, God will expose it. If we confess our sin, God will cover it." -Unknown

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

3 comments :

  1. Love booth. I hope you had a wonderful day! Much love and success to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so WARM there, oooh next time im in TEXAS will have to go! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Serena!

    :) It was hot! Lol. Thanks Alli!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!