Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just Be Still...and Inspired!



BE STILL, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. -Psalm 46:10


Hello friends! I won a pick of my favorite vinyl letter from Up Words and On Words and I was SO EXCITED! I love visual reminders to be positive and to stay centered on God so I picked 'Just Be Still'. This was the topic at the Women's Retreat for our church last year. This was my first time going. I didn't know anyone there but still had a great time! It was the first time that I was away from my babies so I got some GOOD sleep! But you know I missed them so! :)
Anyway lol, here is my prize!



I love it! 
It reminds me to sit down and just breathe and remember that God is in control!
Be sure to check Up Words and On Words for inspirational vinyl lettering and decor!

Many blessings!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!