Inspirational Find! Hate the Sin...

Happy Magnificent Monday!


Having an inspirational jewelry page on facebook, I am always looking for others who make inspirational apparel as well! A while back someone recommended JCLU Forever to me. When I went to their page I saw some beautiful shirts and have been keeping an eye on their posts ever since! The other day they posted one of their new shirts and it REALLY touched me! I may have to get this one! The description on the site is as follows:



HATE THE SIN LOVE THE SINNER
Most of our shirts are designed to give a message to the those who don't know Jesus. The message on this shirt is for us; Christians,believers, followers of Christ. 
Jesus may not have actually said this but this is the way He lived.....


I LOVE THIS SHIRT!!! lol

This saying reminds me to love and forgive others when they act negatively towards myself or others. 
After all, God loves us despite our sin!

You can find JCLU Forever on facebook HERE
On twitter Here
And their website Here

If you are looking for unique inspirational shirts, I would definitely check them out!

Hope you enjoyed my inspirational find for the week! Many more to come!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. Love that shirt! I will definitely check them out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very welcome! I will be purchasing soon too! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!