I Can Do All Things!

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. -Phil. 4:13

Happy Wonderful Wednesday friends! 
Phil. 4:13 reminds me that I can do ALL THROUGH HIM
No matter how hard it may seem! Cause we know it gets hard ya'll! 
But HE is STRONGER than ANY storm! Amen!
I found some beautiful and unique charms with my favorite verse on them and made these beautiful earrings!                    
So I made there Gorgeous hoops and dangle earrings for those that think hoops are a bit much. Hope you like! I LOVE them both! :)
      



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. Those hoops are really CUTE! i like the purple and the saying inside is one of my fav scriptures! there not too much for me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun blog! Very vibrant and energetic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies! I do my best to make it inviting and fun!

    ~Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!