Need Natural Hair Support? Check this out! Fro-Licious Fridays!

Happy Fro-licious Friday everyone! 
The weekend is here! Lol.
It's all the same to me, being a stay at home mom lol!
Today I wanted to share with you a few facebook groups that keep me motivated and informed on natural hair topics, pictures ect! They are like virtual support groups to me, and we all know we can't do this by ourselves!

TrulyNaturallyCoiled (Great tips on natural ingredients to use on your hair!)
 and a new page I just joined: Naturally Free To Be Me

I love the interaction on these pages! 
Everyone is always willing to help, no matter what stage you are in!
If you are interested in natural hair, check these out! 
There are MANY more, just go on facebook and search Natural Hair.

Here are a few pictures of my hair this week!




Loving the side view of my frohawk! Lol.

How are you ROCKING your hair today??

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments