Wonderful Wednesday! Guardian Angels and more!

Hello blessed lovelies!


How are you today!? I am doing well and getting a little work in while the babies are sleep. I need to be sleep myself! Lol. Little momma is sick and woke up at about 2:30 this morning and didn't go back to sleep until 5am. My poor baby. :( Just praying her brother doesn't get sick too! Sending prayers up to heaven!


Added these beautiful earrings to the site today!


Cute for stylists, beauticians, or natural hair divas!



Quote for today:  
 
"Happiness is a state of activity."Aristotle
Are you being active today?

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. Hope your little one gets feeling better.
    I like your quote of the day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying with you....I know how sickness likes to spread in families. Hoping your sweet one is better very quickly!!

    I love the little combs in those earrings. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful earrings and congratulations on having twins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying your baby girl is well soon and her brother doesn't catch it. I hate to see a baby feeling yucky. :( Lovely earrings! Wow! you get things made, listed and keep a blog as well! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, hope your daughter feels better.
    Beautiful earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chari, love your blog!
    Thanks for stopping by to say hi on mine too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!