Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sneak Peek Time Feathers for the Fall!

Happy Wednesday Friends!

I hope you all are having a great hump day! I was able to sneak in a little time while the little ones were sleep and create a few more peacock feather earrings for the fall...I love them! Lol. Hopefully they will sell at an event this weekend! ;-)




What have YOU created today??

Quote for today:

"Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future." - Robert H. Schuller

Have a great rest of your week! 

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

1 comment :

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!
    I bet you sell TONS!!
    Good luck and have fun!!
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!