Fashion Show Frenzy!

Happy Wednesday friends!


I hope you are having a good one! I am busy getting ready for another event this weekend! Whoo hoo! God is good! 

I previously did a post about getting ready for a fashion show that took place last Saturday. Well it is over yeeeeahhhh! Lol! It went well and I learned some things in the process about how things with fashion shows go. My models ROCK



Introducing my company...I was nervous!! lol


The silliness!!


The fashion show producer, Ty and I!


You KNOW there are many MORE PICTURES
(Had to make my hubby work! ;) lol)

I made some beautiful BIG and LONG earrings for the fashion show...some you have never seen from CIC!

Check them out HERE!

What are you up to this Wednesday??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. I'm your newest follower! Your blog is super cute! Please check out my newest post:

    http://www.romanianprincess.com/2011/08/video-music-awards-2011.html

    And don't forget to follow back!

    www.romanianprincess.com

    XoXo Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!