Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fashion My Testimony My Passion

Happy Tuesday lovelies!


I hope you are having a blessed day! I am working on not getting stressed about this fashion show on Saturday! Lol. Super excited though! Just got these wonderful charms in the mail! I love John 3:16 and Phil 4:13 so I had to get these! lol!




Also, I have been featured again. 
Yay! I love these, they really bless my soul and make me feel good about what I am doing through my inspirational jewelry!

The lovely Natural Glam Diva has included me in her Online Business Spotlight
Check it out HERE and please show some love! 

Thanks!

 John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

1 comment :

  1. You are a woman after my own heart with that Phil 4:13 jewelry! :) Found you through SITS!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!