Thankful Thursday!! Count Your Blessings!


Hello beautiful!!

I hope you are having a great week! I have been a bit under the weather the last few days. Think it may be a stomach virus or something. Blah. But hey, I'm here! :)

What am I Thankful for today??

1. A loving God :)
2. My beautiful family
3. Cooking shows (watching them relaxes me for some reason lol)
4. My loyal customers and fans! (LOVE YOU! Couldn't do it without you!)
5. Prayer!! (I have some big opportunities coming up that I have really had to pray about.)
6. Opportunities! (Thank you God for those! :))
7. A calm spirit...(I HATE being sick but I have done my best to remain calm. Which helps alot!)
8. My babies (even though I have been feeling like crap they still manage to make me smile :) I lub them. Lol.)
9. Real friends who are for me 100%!
10. Love (Who isn't grateful for love??)


What are you Thankful for today??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!