Thankful Thursday!! Moving on Up!

Hello my beautiful people!


I hope you are having a great week! I have been feeling a little 'less' motivated the last few days but I think that's because the demands of family have been calling and I haven't been able to create like I want to. But that's ok! My time will come! :)




Thankful Thursday time! What am I thankful for today?


1. A Loving and Forgiving God (Yes this is Always #1!)
2. A loving and supportive family
3. Nacho chips! lol (Just had a quick snack!)
4. The simple things in life
5. God keeping me grateful (keeps my perspective in tact!)
6. 2 opportunities to have my jewelry featured in a fashion show (ya'll pray for me! lol)
7. The discernment to spend more time with my babies instead of on work.
8. Two little babies with two TOTALLY different personalities that are still developing! lol
9. Wonderful handmade and small business blogs! (They are helping me to learn to manage my time better...I need to before I go CRAZY! lol)
10. YOU! 


Thanks so much for stopping by for Thankful Thursday!    

What are you thankful for today??

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. Great post Chari! Love the idea of doing this once a week. Be blessed, Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plum you made me hungry again! lol

    Thanks Tricia I think it is a great reminder for us to be Thankful!

    ~Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm I want some Nachos now too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping from Time Travel Tuesday! You have much to be thankful for! Your children sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what great gratitudes!
    thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GO you for finding what you're thankful for and shouting it to the rooftops! I love it..and in fact you've inspired me to start back up my Thankful Thursdays myself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!